If you want to get the word out about your awesome _____________(gig, service, book, new album, film and or big little biz), I hope you have a NEWSLETTER!
Here’s the scoop: Social Media is REALLY IMPORTANT, but it’s passive promotion. Meaning, that you might have posted about your awesome announcement, but it doesn’t mean anyone saw it!! A newsletter however, is direct contact. BUT you also don’t want to be a douche about it flooding everyone’s inbox with some stupid worthless BS. No good.
The Solution: Come to the Promotional Rescue Newsletter 101 Workshop and learn how to create a beautifully designed newsletter that brings value and informs your audience of your super cool events and or new services.
You will walk away from this workshop with…
· Basic knowledge of Mailchimp so you don’t waste 100 hours trying to figure it out by yourself.
· A plan for your exciting offer that will get people to sign up and keep them on your list.
· The Do’s and Don’ts of newsletter etiquette.
· Design inspiration so what you create looks great.
· The FANTASTIC feeling that you’re doing everything you can and NOT neglecting some of the most important elements of your promotion.
NOW is the perfect time to get started so you can take FULL advantage of the holidays!! Everyone from musicians to entrepreneurs can see the next three months as an opportunity to grow your audience, make more money and really have something to celebrate, IF DONE RIGHT!
Please join me for the Promotional Rescue Newsletter 101 Workshop at Promotional Rescue Headquarters in super hip Hyland Park (you will get address once you RSVP).
October 3rd 10am-12pm - $75.
Space is limited.