Ok so you finished your ______________________ (Film, album, one person show, memoir, and or super cool business plan), now how the F*ck are you going to promote it? Do you have a plan or are you going to wing it in your free time?
If you don't have endless amounts of time and or unlimited resources then getting some direction from a publicist will bring you relief and peace of mind knowing you are doing everything you can to be of service to your project.
If you live in LA we can meet in person, but I've worked with clients all over the world so don't let that stop you from getting the 1-on-1 attention your project deserves.
If you're ready to Rock n' Roll and are ready for maximum results then 1-on-1 consulting is the way to go.
You will get...
- Sessions - Four 2 hour private sessions to build your rad new image, your engaged new audience and relationships with reviewers, press and healthy collaborators.
- Phone Calls - 1/2 hour calls in between those sessions to tackle issues or celebrate success.
- Your Ultimate Image - Direction on photos, bio, description, and tagline.
- Promotional Calendar - A tailor made strategy so you don't have to sweat it anymore.
- Social media - Finally learn how, when and what to share so you authentically grow an audience of loyal fans and customers.
- Events - A plan to not only get you out there, but keep you out there.
- Support - Once finished you become eligible for Promotional Therapy and promotion on Promotional Rescue social media and newsletter.